Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Thank You For Joining Me!

I never could have imagined that starting a blog would become not only an outlet to vent on life, but a way of life in general. Over the last few months, I have challenged myself to open up to the world and express different aspects of reality with you. For all of the bloggers reading this, you understand how tough it is to put yourself out there and share real-life stories. To allow others into our lives and to not be afraid of what anyone says. I sincerely commend you all for that, as I have faced my own inner battles while sitting you front-row and center into my journey as a new wife.

Sure, there are ups and downs, but life wouldn't be as interesting if things were always perfect. We are tested and we prevail, even if we get kicked down a time or two. Staying positive has always been one of my biggest strengths, but the fear of failure has remained my biggest flaw. Over time I have learned that I am not always right, I cannot always have it my way, yet I can still learn about myself and those around me. I can still evolve into a woman that I aspire to be - successful, fair, compassionate, and true.

I can't stress it enough, from the bottom of my heart, that I thank you all for taking the time to follow me as I continue to change and be impacted by of all of you on Bloglovin. Here's to 100 more!




2 comments:

  1. You go girl! It's been so fun to share in the journey with you!

    xoxox
    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christa! If it wasn't for you, I would have never learned about Bloglovin! :) <3

      Melissa

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...