Thursday, June 26, 2014

I believe that we will win!

In honor and spirit of today's US vs Germany World Cup match, my company has decided to tune in on all TV screens throughout the building! We received the communication yesterday to show our pride - and I have to thank my husband Jay for allowing me to rock his US Jozy Altidore jersey (fingers crossed Jozy recovers soon)!

Even if we're not the most die-hard soccer fans in the world, we can still feel the aura and excitement in the air. I honestly have never witnessed such comraderie from a sport in our country as I have for this World Cup. It makes me feel so proud to wear red, white, and blue.

Here's my pride for today, I believe that we will win! Don't forget to tune in at noon :)


Married - 9 months and 18 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...