Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Blog love to SolelyMer

I was excited to see a new header pop up on my feed for the Bloglovin Awards 2014. Being new to the scene, I am always searching for fashion and beauty experts. I knew I had my sister at my fingertips, but little did I know how much she would grow creating her blog SolelyMer.

Meredith is not only my sister - I seek her approval in almost all of my fashion and makeup choices. She has an instinctual sense of navigating through a lot of the clutter we see in the fashion world. She can keep up with the trends, but also creates new ones. Her uniqueness and conversational layout of her blog is what tunes me in every morning.

I also appreciate that she brings it down to Earth - she finds products and pieces that are not only stylish, but affordable. We all want the newest and best of everything, but sometimes it comes down to the cost. Meredith offers budget-friendly options that still can make us look like millionaires.

And so as my eyes caught the blue awards header, it was a no-brainer for me to select SolelyMer as Best Beauty Blog and Newcomer of the Year. She was my inspiration to let go of my own fears and put myself out there on a blog. Although Meredith is my younger sister, she sure doesn't seem like one. She is a best friend, a support system, and one of the most influential people in my life. If you haven't done so already, please check out her blog and see for yourself. I am so proud of her and can't wait to see what she has left in store for 2014.

solelymer.blogspot.com

Meredith is the beautiful young woman on the right. People used to say we look like twins - but she definitely got the better genes ;)





1 comment:

  1. enter 10 smiling/blushing emojis - this is so sweet! thank you sister, love you! <333

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...