Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is Jay's birthday - it literally is his favorite day of the year. When he was little his parents told him that the fireworks were always for him (and he of course believed them). It must be pretty cool to always have the day off after your birthday nonetheless!

I want to dedicate this post to him because he deserves the world on his special day. I cannot wait to celebrate with our family and friends all weekend long. It was hard enough not to tell him what his presents were (I'm not the best at keeping secrets), but when I saw excitement beam off his face it was well worth it.



My main gift to Jay is two tickets to see Rocky on Broadway. It is Jay's favorite tale as he lives his life in the "Eye of the Tiger." We'll be heading into the city next Saturday (7/12) for the 8pm show. Groupon was running a great deal so I was able to get amazing seats in the Orchestra level on the aisle!

With all my heart, I would like to wish Jay the happiest of birthdays. This is his first as a husband and I'm eager to see what the future has in store for us! Jay - I love you with all my heart!


"All your strength, all your power, all your love. Everything you've got. Right now!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...