Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

I can't count the amount of times growing up where I said, "I'm never going to be like my parents." As kids, we always think we're right - that our parents don't know what's best for us. If I ended up the total opposite of my mom, I would have been a waste of life. My mom is not simply a mother - she is a role model, the definition of strength, the kindest most loving woman I've ever known, and most of all, a best friend.

She is beautiful on the inside and out. She has the patience of a saint and is always willing to lend a helping hand. She would do anything for her husband, daughters, and son. I most admire her selflessness - she puts her family first no matter what the circumstance.

I would be a fool to not want to be like her. She is the ideal example of what a wife and mother should be. So without further ado, I want to wish my mom the happiest of birthdays today. Mom - You were right all along and I want to thank you for always being my guiding force. I'm honored to have you in my life. I love you, Happy Birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...