Friday, August 8, 2014

Getting Ready for the Vineyard - Loving LOFT

When most people think Ann Taylor, they think mature clothing for the middle-aged. However, LOFT has really earned itself the right (at least in  my book) to say that they have transformed their image to young, career-oriented yet fashionable women who also look for a great deal. 

Granted, I only tend to shop there when it's at least 40% discount or more, but right now they are having a 50% off sale and I couldn't help myself but to snatch up the below 5 items. All half off and perfect for my annual Delinko trip to Martha's Vineyard.

Martha's Vineyard


From left to right starting on the top:

Lou & Grey Tile Stitch Sweater - was $54.99, now $27.50
Cropped Linen Open Jacket - was $74.99, now $37.50
Eyelet Sleeve Cardigan - was $54.99, now $27.50
Beach Halter Dress - was $34.99, now $17.50
Spaghetti Strap Chambray Romper - was $54.99, now $27.50


My grand total came to $137.50, but low and behold I had a $20 gift certificate that I had earned from my LOFT card. $117.50 plus free shipping? Not too shabby.

Check it out for yourself, you won't be sorry :)

http://www.loft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...